Marimba? Check. Harp? Check. Mandolin, tubax, thermin, mellotron, glockenspiel, prepared piano, contrabass, clarinet, hammond, etc? Check. Oh yeah, there’s guitars, bass, drums, and a bit
Progulator uses a 5 Star system (similar to Progarchives) to rate the albums we review. Half stars should be self explanatory.
- An essential addition to anyone's prog collection. This album is probably on the "who's who" of prog albums, or will be in the future.
- A great addition to any prog collection. Recommended to all, but non-essential.
- A good album, especially if you are into the specific style. Recommended for fans of the band or style. Non-essential.
- A mediocre album, best left to fans of the band/style, or hardcore collectors. Not recommended.
- A very poor album, not recommended for anyone except hardcore fans or completionists.
- Probably going to end up in next year's "Biggest Fails" category.